Discover China travel guide
The 2nd edition of this guide is available in July.
Experience the best of China. This full-colour guide does the work for you -– Lonely Planet's trademark expertise cuts straight to the must-see highlights of the country so no matter what your time frame or budget, you won't miss the best bits.
The Great Wall, the Yangzi River, the Army of Terracotta Warriors – we've selected the most iconic sights and incredible places so you can enjoy the real China with the minimum fuss.
Inside the Discover China travel guide:
- Full-colour throughout
- Ideal for one- to two-week trips
- Itineraries make planning your trip simpler than ever
- Highlights reveal the must-see attractions and unbeatable experiences
- Local experts recommend what not to miss
- Pull out map puts the streets of Beijing & Hong Kong in your pocket
Our promise: You can trust our travel information because Lonely Planet authors visit the places we write about, each and every edition. We never accept freebies for positive coverage, so you can rely on us to tell it like it is.
Edition: 1st edition, July 2011
Next edition due: July 2013